Saturday, August 17, 2013

I'm Baaaaccckkkkkk!!!! :)

About a year and 1/2 ago, I left the photography business behind. There comes a time in everyone's life where you learn to focus on what is important. When Nicole and I had out first son, we realized that nothing was about us anymore. Everything was about our family. I don't ever regret putting my addiction to photography on hold for my family. There was something about putting my son to bed at night and watching episodes of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse that was more fulfilling than photography.

Well, it is 2013 and I now have another son - Tristan Justin Calma. Adding a second kid to the picture CHANGES THE WHOLE GAME. We thought we had Brayden figured out (and we did) but we surely don't have Brayden AND Tristan figured out at the same time. So what I am doing blogging rather than sleeping? I just wanted to let everyone know that "I'm Back!". So what's different? What happened to the family focus? Nothing changed in regards to family time and its importance. Cole and I have gotten better at balancing everything and I've realized that I just couldn't put photography away forever. I am easing back into this photography thing and will take it from there. It is an exciting time for me as I have had the photography itch for a looonnngg time. I can't wait to get up and running again!!

We will post our work on this blog until we can get the website back up. If you are interested in a photo session, email me at jcalm002@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment