Saturday, July 2, 2011

Shannon's Maternity shoot with Kevin

Shannon and Kevin are good friends of ours and are an important part of my photography career. Cole and I were guests at their wedding years ago and it was at their wedding that my addiction to photography grew. I started shooting every little thing at their wedding (even though I wasn't their photographer) and was excited to see the results when I got home with my camera. Fast forward to today and they are now at a special milestone of their lives - their first baby - due any minute now!! We are excited for them and can't wait for the little one to arrive!


We met up with them at Botanical Gardens a month ago and did a maternity shoot. It was good times as usual and we got out of there just before the heat got too wild. Stay tuned for baby pictures from them... for now enjoy the maternity pictures.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket






No comments:

Post a Comment