Monday, July 18, 2011

Candace, Chloe, and Georgee

I met Candace at my niece's 1 year birthday party and we talked about how she had a daughter and they have some great snapshots, but no professional pictures together. I tell everyone that I really think that having someone be your photographer/paparazzi for a couple hours is priceless. You never know what a good photographer will capture and it's awesome to look back at those moments and say "I remember that...when you were 2 years old you struck that silly pose!" or "I remember that picture - it was right before you were acting bratty!!!". :) Well, there was no bad moments when I hung out with Candace, Chloe and Georgee. Three gorgeous women (I guess one gorgeous little women :) who made my day easy. We went to Botanical Gardens for the morning and had some good times before the heat melted us. Little Chloe stole the day with some great poses (and no I did not tell her to pose - she was a natural!!) Anyway, check out our day below....

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment