Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Anja, Carlos, Oliver, Kai and Grandparents

This is the third straight year of doing Anja and her family's photos. It all started with Oliver and now here we are today with Kai. As I do more and more photoshoots, this becomes more of a documentary for Anja and her family. As I see the boys grow up, I'm starting to realize that time is flying and I am getting OLDER! :) My day didn't start off very great as I headed to the VB Oceanfront. I left early enough and of course.. the high rise bridge opens. It didn't just open... it stayed open for over an hour. Finally, the bridge closed and I...ummm... drove quickly to say the least to the beach. I wasn't as concerned about being late (Anja knew what was going on). I was more concerned about beating that harsh sun. Overall, it worked out great and we still had a fun filled day. It was amazing to see Kai moving and crawling around soooo quickly. The last time I saw him, he was still in mama's belly :) I look forward to next year and can't wait to see the whole family again!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment