Friday, December 17, 2010

Stefanie and Corry

Stefanie and Corry are good friends of ours and when Stefanie came to us wanting pictures, I was excited do them. I took them out to the downtown Norfolk area for their photoshoot and we had some good times. They are a cute couple and know how to make each other smile in their own little ways. Whenever I see Stefanie, I think about how she gets so competitive and in-the-zone when we have our game nights. When it's all said and done, it's always the guys who prevail..... especially in Taboo. I extended another Taboo challenge to Stefanie, but I'm still waiting for her to accept it.. tick tock tick tock.....bzzzzzzz (I can hear the Taboo buzzer going off). Well, check out the preview of our morning together!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment