Monday, December 13, 2010

April, Tim, Jordan and Karen (AKA Gam)

Last year (around November-ish), I had the pleasure of working with April, Tim and Jordan for a fall shoot at Botanical Gardens. Well, they came back this year for another shoot and I was excited to see everyone plus Karen (AKA Gam). I was actually more excited to see Jordan who was allllll grown up. It brought a smile to my face when she knew who I was and called me Mr. Jeff :) We had tons of fun at the Fort Story beach in Virgina Beach and I can't wait for next year. I hope they come see me every year as I would love to see Jordan grow up!!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment