Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tami and Dan's Engagement Session

Dan and I work for the same company and I have known him for a couple years now. My first time hanging out with Dan and Tami was a memorable one. Dan introduced me to one of my addictions - Rock Band! (Yes, I am a video game nerd sometimes..especially with Rock Band). A couple weeks ago, we headed out to one of the local hotspots (Fort Story Beach) and hung out at sunset. We had a good time of course and Dan was being himself - Tami will have her hands full with this guy. Congratulations Tami and Dan and I look forward to your wedding in September! Here's a sneak peak of your engagement session.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment