Monday, July 26, 2010

Cassandra and Eddie's Wedding

When I first spoke to Cassandra's mother on the phone, she talked about how much she loved our work and style. I appreciated that a lot and I was immediately sold on doing Cassandra's wedding. Cole and I headed out to the Chapel of the Good Shepherd in the Oceana Naval Base for their ceremony. The church was a beautiful setting for their wedding and it was a perfect day for their outdoor reception that followed. Shout out to Cassandra's mother for everything she did to make their day that much more perfect and coordinating everything with Cole and I! Congratulations to Eddie and Cassandra! Here's some of our work from that day....

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment