Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sarah and Josh's Engagement Session

We often work with people who claim they aren't photogenic. My goal by the end of the day is to show them that with a couple smiles and some fun, they will begin to think differently. Cole and I recently worked with Sarah and Josh at the Fort Story lighthouses and beach (if you have never been there, take a trip out there..it is awesome). I knew that Josh wasn't big into pictures and I was going to change that...at least for that day. After it was all said and done, I think the pictures speak for themselves...I don't see any non-photogenic people in these photos. I appreciate their patience with the "humid" lighthouse conditions and the warm weather. I truly had fun with Josh and Sarah and wish I could be there for their wedding. I would have loved to see how the dancing lessons turned out.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment