Saturday, May 1, 2010

Samantha and Aaron's Engagement

Two of the biggest perks of being a photographer is that you get to meet some of the nicest people and visit some of the most breathtaking places. I definitely experienced both of those perks when I did Aaron and Samantha's engagement session at their family owned farm. Words can't explain what I saw that day - so much open land, awesome greenery, old barnes - so many places to visit. It was quite overwhelming! I even got to drive a cool camouflaged golf cart and watched Aaron tear it up on a four wheeler. Samantha and Aaron were so welcoming and offered such a great tour of the farm... I just didn't want to leave. Their wedding day is just around the corner and I'm sure it will be a beautiful day! Thanks to you both for allowing me to come to the farm. Once things settle, maybe Cole and I could come back to hang out :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment