Monday, April 12, 2010

Rima and Chirag

Rima and Chirag recently moved to the Hampton Roads area and when I met them I just knew that I had to do their photoshoot. They are such an adorable couple with a great connection. When Rima and Chirag arrived for their shoot, I was excited to see Rima's attire - she wore a beautiful Indian dress (I have been dying to do a shoot which incorporated the Indian culture and clothing style). Our day started at Fort Story with the sun gleaming and ended at First Landing State Park with a nice cool sunset. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know Rima and Chirag and loved strolling around with them. I hope their stay in Virginia is a great one and I look forward to working with them again!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment