Sunday, November 15, 2009

April, Tim and Jordan

April came to us looking for a Fall family shoot with her husband, Tim, and daughter, Jordan. We went to Botanical Gardens and hung out for an afternoon. I used to think that children were easy to shoot, but I met little Jordan and she proved me wrong. Jordan is an adorable girl and is just an unpredictable character. She moves soooo fast and like all other kids.... just wants to do her thing! We had some fun times that day and Jordan even went home with a well deserved toy - a couple leaves that were almost the size of her body. April told me that Jordan passed out and slept forever after our shoot....I didn't tell her (until now) that I passed out too!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment