Sunday, October 11, 2009

Jen, Louis, Marqus and Maddie

Jen is my sister and she came to us with the need for some overdue family pictures. I guess me following them around at the house with my camera isn't enough. Well, we got together for a shoot at Botanical Gardens and had some good times. It was a little tough to get a baby and a teenager to cooperate. When you think about it, they both are different in age, but the same in behavior - they both want to do whatever they want! We had fun though and I always encourage people to get out there and get some family pictures done. Family is important and they will always be there for you.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment