Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Jon and Heidi's Wedding

On Sunday April 26th, Jon and Heidi joined hands and got hitched! The sun was beaming down and it had to be one of the hottest April days on record (I think it hit 90 degrees that day). Although it was hot, it still turned out to be a beautiful wedding. Heidi's day started with preparations at a home in Sandbridge and then it was off to Great Neck park where the waterfront wedding took place. After the wedding, it was off to Waterman's for a night of paybacks and dancing. This wedding meant a lot to me because it was my brother's wedding. Since the day he met Heidi, I have noticed a different kind of happiness in him - a happiness full of warmth and love. I am proud to be his brother. Congratulations Jon and Heidi!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment